FAQ: “Do you come out and measure our house?” No, sorry we design remotely via e-mail. We rely on your picture and reference measurement to accurately mock-up your new address sign on your house. We ship signs all over Canada and people are having no issues with DIY installations.
1. Review the Address Sign Sizing Guide to help to determine what size sign letters you will need.
2. Choose a material, colour and lustre that best suits your style and budget.
3. Place your order. If you have multiple size letters order separate and add to cart.
4. Email us an image of your house or garage with your [address in the subject line].
5. Email us a measurement of the garage door or between pillars for an entryway.
6. Our Sign Designer will take the information you submitted to create a mock-up visual for you to see, and approve.
7. You will be able to make changes. Increase or decrease size, change fonts and materials.
8. You can even change your mind and get your money back.. until you approve.
9. After approval your sign will go into production which takes 10-15 days.
10. Signs are fabricated in batches with other signs of the same material and need to be cleaned and sorted after production.
11. Usually the signs are shipped 2-3 days after production or passed to the installer.
12. Our signs have 20-40 mounting hole locations that are drill and tapped.
13. The process from initial mock-up to install can last 4 weeks.
14. Any questions can be answered here: FAQ
Take a decent level photograph.
Stand out about 20-30 ft perpendicular to the middle of the sign area. You do not need the entire house captured, just the garage or entryway will do.
“We take the time needed to make our signs the proper way.”